Cameron, Red Wine
Cameron is named after the youngest member of the Fisher Vineyards family, Cameron Nelson Fisher, and appropriately comes from our younger vines ranging from 6 to 10 years of age on our Napa Valley Estate at the foot of the Palisades Mountains in Calistoga. We are proud to present a blend of the powerful precocious wines made from these vineyards, with an overwhelming sense of exuberance that is ready to impress!
Opulent, expressive aromas of Bing cherry, currant and vanilla leap from the glass, showcasing the graceful concentration of this vintage. Medium weight on the palate, flavors of dark plum and cola mingle effortlessly with structural elements of plush tannin and oak accents of roasted espresso bean. Once again, Cameron delivers a stunning, Cabernet dominant blend that is ready to savor and begs another taste!
- 68% Cabernet Sauvignon, 16% Merlot, 16% Petit Verdot
- Hand-harvested pre-dawn hours of September 27
- De-stemmed and double sorted
- Whole-berry fermented (following 5-day cold soak) in open-top oak fermenters
- Aged 22 months in French oak barrels (80% new)
Alcohol by Volume: 14.9%
Bottle Date: August 2019
Cases Produced: 141