Coach Insignia, Cabernet Sauvignon
The Coach Insignia honors our family's tradition of craftsmanship, first represented in fine automobiles of the 20th century with Body by Fisher and now in Fisher Vineyards' wines of the 21st century. The Coach Insignia Cabernet represents the pinnacle of our winemaking craft, comprised of the finest selected lots of Bordeaux varietals from our Napa Valley Estate. Located in the heart of Calistoga, these Estate vineyards are planted in well-drained alluvial, sedimentary soils alongside Simmons Canyon Creek, which flows west from the Calistoga Palisades to the Napa River.
"The 2015 Coach Insignia packs a serious punch. Explosive in the glass… the flavors are dark, bold and incisive in this virile, brooding Cabernet Sauvignon. Hints of leather, smoke and scorched earth add complexity throughout."
- (92 Points) Antonio Galloni, Vinous Media
- 91% Cabernet Sauvignon, 5% Merlot, 4% Malbec
- Whole-berry fermented in small open-top concrete and oak fermenters
- Bottled unfined and unfiltered
- Aged 22 months in 100% French Oak (95% new)
Alcohol by volume is 14.9%
Bottle date: July 2017