Coach Insignia, Cabernet Sauvignon
The Coach Insignia honors our family's tradition of craftsmanship, first represented in fine automobiles of the 20th century with Body by Fisher and now in Fisher Vineyards' wines of the 21st century. The Coach Insignia Cabernet represents the pinnacle of our winemaking craft, comprised of the finest selected lots of Bordeaux varietals from our Napa Valley Estate. Located in the heart of Calistoga, these Estate vineyards are planted in well-drained alluvial, sedimentary soils alongside Simmons Canyon Creek, which flows west from the Calistoga Palisades to the Napa River.
"The 2013 Cabernet Sauvignon Coach Insignia is deep, pliant and expressive, with striking mid-palate pliancy and terrific balance. Sweet cherry, plum, chocolate, savory herbs, tobacco and leather meld together effortlessly. Drink this succulent, forward Cabernet Sauvignon over the next decade or so. The 2013 Coach Insignia has turned out beautifully. It's a class act."
- (94 Points) Antonio Galloni, Vinous Media
- 86% Cabernet Sauvignon, 8% Malbec, 3% Cabernet Franc, 2% Merlot, 1% Petite Verdot
- Whole-berry fermented in small open-top concrete and oak fermenters
- Native malolactic fermentation completed in barrel
- Aged 21 months in 100% French Oak (90% new)
Alcohol by volume is 14.7%
Bottle date: August 2015