Coach Insignia, Cabernet Sauvignon
The Coach Insignia honors our family's tradition of craftsmanship, first represented in fine automobiles of the 20th century with Body by Fisher and now in Fisher Vineyards' wines of the 21st century. The Coach Insignia Cabernet represents the pinnacle of our winemaking craft, comprised of the finest selected lots of Bordeaux varietals from our Napa Valley Estate.
Black cherries, plums, spices, menthol and licorice are some of the many nuances that inform the 2010 Cabernet Sauvignon Coach Insignia. A dark, brooding wine, the 2010 is endowed with considerable gravitas and pure depth. The 2010 should be gorgeous starting in another year or two, once the tannins soften a touch. Today, it is the wine's serious depth and pure vibrancy that stand out most.
- 93+ points Robert Parker’s Wine Advocate
- 86% Cabernet Sauvignon 14% Merlot
- Harvested October 13th-16th
- De-stemmed and double sorted
- Whole-berry fermented in small open-top fermenters
- Bottled unfined and unfiltered
- Aged 22 months in French oak barrels (92% new)
Alcohol by volume is 14.7%
Bottle date: August 16, 2012
850 cases produced