Coach Insignia, Cabernet Sauvignon
The Coach Insignia honors our family's tradition of craftsmanship, first represented in fine automobiles of the 20th century with Body by Fisher and now in Fisher Vineyards' wines of the 21st century. The Coach Insignia Cabernet represents the pinnacle of our winemaking craft, comprised of the finest selected lots of Bordeaux varietals from our Napa Valley Estate.
The 2004 has aromas of blackberry, black currant, cedar and anise. This wine is delightfully balanced and complex with a juicy mid palate, velvety tannins and a black cherry finish. After time in the glass, the wine opens up to chocolate, coffee, cocoa.
- Whitney Fisher, Winemaker
- 100% Napa Valley Estate grown
- Whole-berry fermented
- Malolactic fermentation completed in barrel
- 86% Cabernet Sauvignon, 10% Merlot, 4% Cabernet Franc
- Aged 20 months in 80% new French oak barrels
Alcohol by volume is 14.5%
Bottle date of June 2006
1,743 cases produced